Saturday, December 29, 2012

Wen Hair Care Review

If you know me, you know I have crazy, coarse, curly hair.  It loves to frizz....ugh.  Anywho, my mom bought me Wen (you know, from the T.V. infomercial).  I got the basic package.  It has the cleansing conditioner, nourishing treatment, replenishing mist, anti-frizz styling creme, and root lift.  When I first used it my hair felt like silk in the shower, that's really saying something.  It works great, and smells great too.

Chaz Dean
WEN
Deluxe Replenishing Kit

1 comment:

  1. I am on disability. I have been using Wen products but I need some major work done on my vehicle so I have had to give it up. I need to sell my back stock as well. It's retail worth is $490.00 but I am willing to sell it for $290.00 plus shipping. I have a picture of my products. Email me at wacoppinger@gmail.com if interested. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin it