Saturday, July 13, 2013

94.1 FM Contest: The Voices Tour Concert

So I entered a contest that Planet 94.1 was hosting...I listen to them all the time.  I actually won!  I put my mom's name in cuz you had to be 18.  They called my phone when I was in the shower, so Jaki answered.  When they asked for my mom, she told them they had the wrong number and gave them another one.  I forgot to tell my mom I had entered, but luckily when the station called her she accepted the tickets.  She wasn't going to turn down free tickets! haha

We got Backstage Passes to meet the performers and good seats at the concert.
These guys were all on the voice... and they all are from Utah!  Didn't know we were that exciting, did ya :)  

Jaki (my sister), me, my mom, Amy Whitcomb

Midas Whale

Ryan Innes

Dad was taking the pictures, but he was there too

Fictionist--they opened and played in the background for the singers--loved em





We had so much fun....loved Ryan Innes.  Now I know who Fictionist is too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin it