Saturday, July 13, 2013

Salt Lake Trip

For the 4th of July, we went to Salt Lake with my dad's side of the family.  We were there for the 3rd-7th.  We went shopping at City Creek--my first time at H&M.  I also went to Plato's Closet for my first time and I'm totally going back.  Then a Salt Lake Bees game.  And finally Lagoon.  Before we left on Sunday, we went to Music and the Spoken Word with the Tabernacle Choir.  Scroll down for pics.

Here's my ticket...got a pretty good seat.  I'd never been to a baseball game outside of Little League.  The Bees lost :(

I got really bored, I'm not into sports.  But here's a pic.  My mom made me go :)

They had fireworks after...yay! They were way loud tho cuz we were so close to them.

It's blurry, but this is Jaki's fav ride--The Scrambler.  I had to go on it like 5 times.  Got a little bit dizzy.

 This is a cute cousin on his fav ride.

Here's the youngest cousin with my dad.  He's always smiling -- so cute

I saw this sign on one of the rides... it said no thongs.  They're flip-flops!!!  Can't believe they were called that!

Here's us inside the conference center at Temple Square after Music and the Spoken word.  It was amazing.

Here's us again with the temple in the background.  Families are forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pin it